ADD:No.789,liming South Road,RongCheng City,Shandong Province,China.
The cause of overheating of the motor by bad ventilation and heat dissipation
(1) the temperature of the electric environment is too high and the air inlet temperature is high.
(2) the air intake is blocked in the inlet, and the air intake is not smooth and the air intake is small.
(3) the dust in the motor is too much, which affects the heat dissipation
(4) the fan is damaged or installed, causing no wind or small air volume.
(5) not installed hood or motor end cover is not installed windshield, causing the motor without certain wind road;
(6) the heat dissipating plate of the closed motor is too much, and the heat dissipation area is reduced.