ADD:No.789,liming South Road,RongCheng City,Shandong Province,China.
Maintenance of motor
1. preparation and inspection before starting
(1) checking whether the grounding of the motor and the starting equipment is reliable and complete, whether the wiring is correct and good
(2) check the rated voltage of the motor nameplate, whether the rated frequency is consistent with the power supply voltage and frequency.
(3) a motor that is newly installed or disused for a long time (for more than three months), before starting, the relative phase of the winding and the relative insulation resistance should be checked. (1000 volt megger). Insulation resistance should be greater than 500 billion Europe. If it is lower than this value, the winding should be dried.
(4) check whether the brush and the brush device can work properly for the winding rotor and whether the pressure of the brush can meet the requirements. The pressure of the brush is 1.5N/cm-2.5N/cm.
(5) the rotor rotation of the motor is checked flexibly and reliably, and the oil in the sliding bearing can reach the specified oil level.
(6) check whether the rated current of the fuse used by the motor meets the requirements.
(7) check whether the fastening bolts and installation bolts of the motor are firm and meet the requirements.
When starting the winding motor, the starting rheostat should be connected to the rotor circuit. For the motor with the brush lifting mechanism, the brush should be put down, the short circuit device is disconnected, the stator circuit switch is closed, and the rheostat is pulled. When the motor is close to the rated speed, the brush is put up, the short circuit device is closed, and the motor is started.